Thursday, August 9, 2012

Update desk

Just in case anyone out there is interested Elly Sienkiewick is going to be at my local quilt shop in Jan. 2013.  I'm not that into that type of work, but it would be a good time to meet anyone who wanted an excuse to visit Florida in Jan.
Just got the results of my lab work, thyroid is low, as I first suspected.  Going to up the meds. 1 bump starting tomorrow.  Protein level low, eat more, so will not lose muscle mass so fast.  Other than that doing fine.  All the rain is causing the weeds to grow fast.  Which is causing weed pollen, which is giving me a headache.  Yuck.
Update on dogs--they have slept in the laundry room in their crate for the last 3 nights, and I have slept better.  Last night took a benedryl for the allergies and really slept through the night until 6:00 AM. More heavy rains expected later today.  The thunder yesterday sounded like it was parked over my back yard for over 1 hr.  I held little Pumpkin in my arm and lay down on the bed.  We both felt safe.
Sara in Fla.

4 Comments:

At August 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

I do, I do, I love Elly!
I loved her classes (no, have not started my Baltimore)
Her lectures are great too, the history behind these quilts is amazing. I didn't know anything about the Masons before I heard her speak.
My sister (in FL) allergies bad right now too.

 
At August 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

So sorry the allergies are bad right now, but glad the dogs are sorted out and you're getting a good night's sleep. Our Sophie slept in her crate, in the kitchen, until a year ago when she was almost 3 years old. She loves her crate because it is her personal space. :-)

 
At August 11, 2012 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Sometimes I'd like my own crate too!!

 
At August 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Sometimes I'd like my own crate too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home