Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'M BAAACK!

I've found my way back with an email address I no longer have.  I've emailed Eric to no avail.  The new address is !janebrown(6706)atwild(blue)net,  Eliminate marks of punctuation and parenthesis.

I think I can deal with the changes  but added to a new computer and adjustment to new operating system it will take a while.

I haven't done any quilting in so long that I plan to schedule time on my calendar which requires compliance thereto.  Trouble is my recent resolution to finish moving into this house.  It's been over 7 years and I am still surrounded by boxes of heaven knows what.  I'm doing a lot of sorting, recycling and donating and have barely scratched to surface. There is still a whole lot more to do than has been done.  There have been some real treasures and a lot of junk.

Thanks, Rosey, for the phone call telling me folks are concerned.  I've been missing you guys too.  I'll call later today after your hostess activities are done.  The wild beasts are after their hike so I'm off and running; no off and hobbling.

Hugs to you all
Jane

3 Comments:

At August 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

I'm on to the laundry phase of B&B work..and will be home today except for an hour of exercise at the fitness club this afternoon, Jane. I'm so glad you're okay...I'll talk to you later on today or after supper tonight.

Rosey

 
At August 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

So glad to hear from you Jane!!

 
At August 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Jane-I was worried that you were in another ditch. Glad it's just computer stuff. I'm familiar with the "stuff" problem. We are down to 4 bins inside the house and 1 or 2 outside in the garage of my Mom's stuff.
Hope to hear more from you in the next few weeks/months. Watching the olympic games tonight and being a sloth on the couch.
Sara in rainy Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home