Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I agree only three weeks

Marion, it is so much fun being a Nana. I can imagine Fran becoming so excited and just quietly also Graham. I would love to see them when the news arrives. It was Cara's birthday party today Jo is just exhausted. I will catch up tomorrow and see how it went. By the way she will be four on the 4th next month I don't know why her party was today but no doubt I will be told. The grandparents are going on the weekend to morning tea, but her pressie hasn't arrived yet , a computer for littlies from USA. Last weekend her Dad went to get the eggs and he had 3 in each hand and asked Cara what did that make and her answer was eggs on toast. Fair enough he had to ask . Marion the way things are going it will be a one horse race . They are either so brave or so stupid to race especially round the Horn. We always go to see the boats in Auckland. Grant,no 1 son, quite often works on the big launches there. The very expensive ones, 1-2 million some of them. He has to sign a confi......tly, I have tried to write this many times and all of them my spell check just laughs at me. I have also looked in my dictionary and it isn't there but I am sure you will know what I mean. We went there when Fran and Graham were here and saw some of the big boats. Fran, do you remember the very large one on the outside of the wharf, with the TWO launches on the aft deck. Grant told me they were so the owner could choose whether he wanted to drive a large or small launch. What a choice!!! Marion again I saw you were thinking if you should relocate to help your daughter, no sooner have you become used to living here the children will move on. Think very carefully it is much harder to make friends as one gets older.You live in a fantastic part of NZ and quite frankly who would want to live in Auckland. Time to make my last coffee and read my book before bed. Goodnight. Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home