Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hiddy Ho

Nice to see some posts.
I don't feel like I have very much going on in my life so I'm glad
that some of you do. Branson sounds like a fun vacation Sara.
Sorry they were hit so terribly by weather.
Glad you can spend some time with your daughter, her pain is
probably one she carries alone much of the time.

I almost invariably get face patting while I'm on the computer.
I'm a sitting duck! She's like a Yo-yo, I put her down she right back up.
We do this at night too & she's been stricken from the bedroom, but she
must keep vigil & seems to know when the door doesn't latch.

It's quilt show season for us. Joleen, what a nice article on your show.
I'm going to suggest your challenge for ours next yr, that is so cute!
So we have 3 shows in a row, Portland, Vancouver and the Portland burb, Milwaukie, this
past weekend & the next two. Have to save my pennies, bought some awesome
taupes yesterday, they are yummy.

We are in low personnel mode at work & I've been working way too much. Don't
think things will change soon so I'm not looking forward to gardening season, thinking
of ways to simply. I'm trying to sew a couple hours right when I get home, really helps
me decompress.

Already been to the BIG dog park this morning. It's called Thousand Acres, sits on slough
area off a river out side Portland, it's dog heaven! We ran into a group of about 50 people & dogs. A guy told us they are from the internet group that meets at dog friendly areas. He said
they are so big they had to split into 2 groups. I wondered if it was for singles? That would be cool. Course Alex got filthy & has had to have a bath now, his day is over!

Keep posting everyone, we need you (I know I do) Love, Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home