Sunday, March 25, 2012

this and that

these days I only seem to have a little to say.I seem to be out of touch with my lot , some are away, Jo has Cara's 4th birthday on the 4th next month, Dave and Janna are running back and forth to their bach taking stuff there for winter. I did go down to the Viaduct to see the yachts before they left on their 5th leg of the race. WE always go to see them ,Auckland is a big boat city , I think I am right in saying the boats per capita make us the largest water city in the world. Everyone either has or used have a boat. Marion, your nephew will be having a horrendous time of racing, the weather is awful and those boats are so small to be in the Southern Ocean.Which is he on,not Camper I hope, they are so slow. The nights are drawing in and my furry family are going to bed quite early. Unfortunately they also arise early and want their brekkie. I am not amused by being awoken by a cat patting my face as I know after a few pats the claws come out. I did shut her down the hall but she rattled the door all night. My cats are always in at night as we have too many birds and skinks around and I don't like having half dead creatures to put out.She has 2 bells on her collar which helps control her hunting . Must go and have my shower and then bed. Hugs to all, Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home