Wednesday, February 22, 2012

POOR ME

Okay girls, get out the cheese. Here comes the whine. Not only did I fracture my left wrist in a fall on the 8th but I just found out that I tore the rotator cuff muscle in my right shoulder as well. I'll see the shoulder surgeon on 3/05. I hope the surgery can be put off until I'm out of the cast on the left side on the 2oth if all goes well. In the meantime I'm begging rides from friends and I'm rapidly turning into a pain in the tush. Hmm that's the only part of me that doesn't hurt. Oh, by the way, did I tell you about the root canal last week?

I'm sitting here munching on chocolate chips and can't stop once started; just like a drunk.

Enjoy your limbs while they are functioning.

Your non quilting friend,
Jane

6 Comments:

At February 22, 2012 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Oh my goodness, Jane! What a time you've been having! I'd say you really need that chocolate so am pleased you have it available.

Please take good care and know you are being thought of.

Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 
At February 22, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Sandi Irish said...

That's dreadful Jane! Prayers and hugs!
Sandi

 
At February 23, 2012 at 1:04 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Jane, truly you are jinxed. You must have had an angel sitting on your shoulder with your car accident and now this. Soon you'll have all your parts replaced and repaired and be ready to go for another thirty years.
Tripping on something in the woods is so easy to do.
Rosey

 
At February 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

So sorry to read all that Jane. What a miserable (and painful) time you are having. "Whine" any time you want to , you'll find plenty of sympathy here.
Marion.

 
At February 26, 2012 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Girlfriend-you just whine away, we all do it now and then. I hope that you will have both literal sunshine and mental/physical sunshine in your life soon.
Sara in Fla.

 
At February 26, 2012 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Girlfriend-you just whine away, we all do it now and then. I hope that you will have both literal sunshine and mental/physical sunshine in your life soon.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home