Tuesday, February 14, 2012

scratchy throat

The running all over the county for 2 weeks has finally gotten to me. Yesterday I felt a scratchy throat coming on, and due to the heat being on I had a bloody nose off and on all day. Used my netti pot, and put gel in my nose, today I'm going to be a sloth and lay on the couch with blankets.
I got up early to catch up on my Beth Moore Bible study, and can't find the workbook. Good grief. That tells me that I'm really behind, don't even know were I put it down.
I've given over the quest for mirrors to DH- he says he is going to have a glass show custom make one for the master bath.
Last Friday I went down to the running expo and bought myself a decent pair of shoes. There was a marathon and 1/2 marathon being held for breast cancer fund raising at the Mayo clinic---. so glad I didn't sign up, the weather dropped to about 20 that night with wind. They did raise over 300,000.
Rosey-thank you for posting your pictures. you life is so interesting. Lots different from Fla for sure. I'm thinking more about getting an I phone. One of my quilting GF's says there is a free ap for quilt shops! Now that would convince me to buy one and learn how to use it.
JANE-Take care of yourself-if you are right handed you could do a bit of hand work, or maybe read some good books. I was thinking of you when watching the Westminster dog show last night. There was a local story about a Plot hound that was stolen, sold, and mauled by a bear, only to recover and be found by the original owner and was supposed to be in the show last night.
PK, I'v had 1 cup of coffee, now to gargle, and re-search for my book.
Sara in chilly Fla. --where is is supposed to be in the 40's today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home