Tuesday, February 21, 2012

checking in . . .

. . . before y'all think I've fallen off the planet. yipes. I've been busy trying to learn my new cell phone. DH and I got the 1st generation of Motorola Droids almost two years ago. They were nice, I liked the features, but they had their bugs and annoyances. Now that Verizon has the iPhone, the date at which we could upgrade without penalty arrived, and we both got new iPhones. DH has been itching to get one, so that he could sync his iTunes music to it. He is a true Apple-fanatic. He has an iPod, iPad2, now the iPhone. What can I say...... I am a Bernina-fanatic and we just won't go there, as my toys cost more than his. LOL So far, I really really like this new iPhone and the "Apps". :-)

I finished a bench cushion cover that I made for our son & DIL. It really is more of a slip-cover. She bought the fabric and I provided the labor. I added a zipper so that they could remove it for washing, and easy removal if and when they want it re-covered with some different fabric. DDIL will probably want some throw pillows for their sofa, to jazz up the look in the condo they're renting for now, so home-dec sewing is the current focus and IMO pillows are fun. And easy. Yay!

Nothing else new here . . . the dog is looking at me, as her inner clock tells her that I should be preparing food a/k/a supper hour! She is very good at that, you know. ;-)
Hugs to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home