Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday

We just returned from dinner with DS and DDIL, finalizing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day plans. I have some more presents to wrap, a few more decorations to put out, and then I'll be done. We'll be having twelve for Xmas dinner, but they'll all bring a dish so I'm not in a panic. Martha Stewart I am NOT. (ref: the cake I baked last month and forgot the flour!)

Rosey P. - There were not many instructions to the harness, other than just be sure to have it fit properly. Sophie is getting used to hers, and doesn't give it the stink eye when she sees it coming. (LOL) One day, I let her wear it for several hours around the house, and that was a mistake. Her fine, silky hair got matted up horribly in the front. She can't pull anymore when she wears it, which is wonderful. I have given up "training" her becuase she is so hard-headed, and look upon this harness as a "workaround." I'm keeping my finges crossed that she does NOT figure out any ways to pull while wearing it.

IT was warm here today! Got up to 70 degrees F and I played golf in it. Sun was shining, which everyone needed. The past week has been grey, drizzly mist, fog, etc. Rain returns tomorrow but that's okay. We had our reprieve today, and got our cheerful sunshine, which goes a long way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home