Tuesday, December 13, 2011

If only....

Rosey, I'd love to post some photos of the garden , it's looking so lush and colourful. Alas....I don't seem to be able to even find the photos anymore, much less browse through them and post them. I'm beginning to wonder if we've got some naughty little elves doing things on the computer when we go to bed !! We're not very clever about naming photos or putting them in folders so when we now go on the page in "documents" we just see numbers, not even dates and there are thousands of pictures there... just another frustration on a hot, pre-Christmas day !!!

One bit of good news though...I was in the quilting shop yesterday and , low and behold...there was the quilt pattern for the nativity quilt I posted earlier in the week (before the elves visited..) It's an Art to Heart quilt, 2004 Nancy Halvorsen. www.arttoheart.com I haven't checked the web site out yet but it should all be there. I think it was Joleen who wanted to know...

Just another two days of "end of year" dos, then it's all over for another year ! A bit cooler today. yesterday was very hot.

Enjoy our day.
Marion.

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

I don't know what programs or operating system you have on your computer, but on mine I can click on "view" and it will let me pick how I want to see the documents. You might have "thumbnails" or "tiles" as an option, and if so, you will be able to see the pictures. Isn't it unbelievable frustrating when you can't find something you know perfectly well that you have on your computer?
Jean

 
At December 13, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Thanks Jean. I'll maybe try after Christmas . I don't think I could cope with the frustration at the moment !! It took me all day today to put a friends cell phone number on my phone. To say that I am technically challenged, would be the understatement of the century...
Hope all is well in your world.
Marion.

 
At December 13, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Joleen in MN said...

Thanks for posting the name of the pattern/designer for the Christmas wallhanging I will be ordering it! Joleen

 
At December 14, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

You're welcome Joleen. I hope you enjoy making it.

Marion

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home