Sunday, December 11, 2011

Loving all the dog/cat pictures

Those pictures are really great. You just feel like you know someone better when you see the pictures of the pets. I did go get Santa pictures with the girls and hope to use them in the Christmas cards that I have yet to send.
Last night we went down to the historic area of town for a 5 K run. A GF and I walked/jogged, and the husbands walked around looking at people. It was cool, about 55 with a light wind and a bit of spitting rain. Glad I was wearing the Santa hat. People had their baby joggers decked out with lights, dogs with "ears", and all sorts of elf costumes. About 300 or so ran, another 100 or so in the 1 mile fun run. I'm sure the area restaurants got lots of business. We had a great meal afterward of BBQ/I had catfish and veggies.
Going to sloth this afternoon, as it is rainy, windy, cloudy and generally yucky. Maybe watch TV and nap, then go to church this evening for the bell choir and kids singing. Love to watch the kids this time of year, since they are not mine I can laugh at all the stuff they do besides sing.
Some friends game me poinsettias so I have planted them in the front of the walkway, hope they will live a few months. They do look really pretty.
Will sit down in the morning and compose something "Christmasy" for a short letter. No big news this year, no trips or anything exciting, but we have been happy and healthy, so that is a good thing.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home