Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Love the dog pictures!

The dog pictures are great. What's with the cupcakes? Was he looking to eat them, or did he already have some?
I took my 2 to get pictures with Santa last Sat. morning. They should be ready on Tues morning. Found a mobile groomer who is good, she came over yesterday to give the girls a trip and a bath.
Working on cutting fringe on polar fleece for blankies for a nursing home that several of us are visiting tonight. One of the GFs works there. We are providing decaf coffee, goodies, and hopefully getting the ladies to tie the ends of the blankies together. The polar fleece really dulls the rotary blades quickly. Luckily got several last week when Jo-Ann's had a big sale.
Other than that decorating the house. It is taking much longer this year. Some of the lights in the artificial tree are burned out, I'm trying to figure out how to get more on it, or rearrange the ones there. Very warm here, over 70 or 75 for the last few days.
Just checking in, it's been a few days since Comcast would let me sign on. I missed the yoga class today, so think I'll go do 30 min. on my own if the dogs don't jump in with their own "downward dogs".
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home