Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gus and food

about the only thing I can trust him not to do. I could leave anything, probably not chicken, and he would not touch it. This from a street kid is not too bad. Mind you this is the only thing I can praise him for. He had to have a bath yesterday, what a wimp, afterwards he was so pleased with himself he ran round jumping with joy. I have Fran and Graham arriving from Aussie on Tuesday so thought he had better small sweet, I know he will mug them, he just loves people. They haven't met Gus yet so that will be a treat in store for them. I have given up trying to make him be quiet and act his age, he is an idiot and nothing will ever change that, Actually he is such a clown he really makes everyone chuckle . I was at Brett the vet with him the other day and there was a 6 months German Shepherd behaving so well while Gus did his thing screaming into Brett's consulting room with a hiss and a roar. As Brett remarked it is quite a change for an animal to want to see him. We still have idiots letting off fireworks at night and my brave dog is a super wimp around them, I don't like to drug him but he is in such a state he is losing his hair poor dog , the sooner we stop fireworks the better, we will only be able to have special evenings put on for charity. Must off now and find something to show Fran in the quilt line,she does lovely work so will have to pull mine into shape. They are only here for two days so will have so much catching up to do, I am so looking forward to seeing them, Fran was one of the first to contact me when I started on WWQW . Hugs for now Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home