Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I am just posting to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. If you're not from the US, have a blessed day and weekend.
My plans for the day have changed. DH is sick, probably with the flu, and he didn't decide that he was sick soon enough for the tamaflu to work. I may have had it last week when I thought I had a bad cold and a sinus infection, or I may be just about to come down with it any day now. His symptoms resemble mine from last week, so maybe I just spread flu all over the high school... In any case, I'm not risking exposing his mother or mine to flu, since neither has had a flu shot yet.
There are only 3 more weeks of school for us before our Christmas break. Our state-mandated end of course testing (for two of my three courses) is December 7th. The next week we give exams, but anyone required to take an end of course is not being required to take an exam this year, as their EOC score will count the same amount the exam would. So I get to find something for them to do for a week...
Laura in Alabama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home