Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cell Phones

Hi everyone, we also have a law about using phones in a moving car but lots take absolutely no notice and I have never seen anyone pulled over and stopped. I find the nearer to Christmas we get the faster the cars go. I am so pleased I use buses. It is becoming warm here and we are supposed to have a hot summer. I don't do heat very well and have already put the fan in the lounge. Now I have to move the dog away from it, he thinks it is for him!!! At the moment I have 3 little skinks in my lounge( little lizards) compliments of my Ellie, she has two bells on her collar so no birds but I understand skinks are deaf and can't hear her. They are so fast trying to catch them to put them outside is really hard but I am getting quicker. Now I am on my own I have decided to buy myself a Christmas present to me and have ordered a lamp for quilting at night . I am so looking forward to it arriving I am like a kid watching for the postman. Not much sewing here as I am decluttering the house. Both Harry and I used to be unable to throw anything away but I have now decided to start throwing. I am giving a lot of my fabric away as I now find it easier to purchase packs with everything in them. The quilt shops are becoming few and far between and without a car it is much easier to get it all at one shop.I think we all know the feeling that we must have bit of that fabric and then it sits in the cupboard for ages waiting to be used. I may even have empty shelves LOL. Hugs to all and keep warm, Bee in NZ.

2 Comments:

At November 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

So good to hear from the DUGS.
Sara in Fla. Where we are getting ready for Thanksgiving.

 
At November 19, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Good hearing from you Bee! Hope your light arrives soon. :-)
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home