Friday, November 11, 2011

Nov11



Hi all,

Just cruising along here. Just loving the weather so far. No slipping or sliding going on here. Sure hope this stays for awhile yet. I know that sooner or later winter is going to come, but maybe it can wait.

Not much going on here and getting very little sewing done. Maybe I just do everything a lot slower. LOL. I will try and post the picture of my ugly fabric quilt. No the quilt did not turn out ugly in fact it is one of the nicest ones I have made. The fabric in yardage is ugly.

I am in the process of making a new quilt for one of DH's grand nieces who will be having a baby in the near future.

In fact tomorrow is the much waited for bus trip shop hop and buying the backing is on my list.

So all is well here and I hope so for most of you all too

See you later

Grace

4 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

Grace...I love it. Which fabric was the "ugly"? Isn't it amazing what cutting something up and putting it back together can do!

Kathi

 
At November 12, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Grace, I second Kathi...where is the ugly fabric? I wonder if there is such a thing. Fabrics when put with others have a magical way of taking on a new life.
Rosey

 
At November 13, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Lovely quilt Grace, fabulous gift!
No ugly fabrics(kind of
like no bad dogs) Jill

 
At November 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Your quilt sure looks great! Isn't it amazing how something we think of as ugly can turn out so well in the right project? Good on you for working it up so nicely.
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home