Friday, November 11, 2011

Cell Phones

Rosey, I think most jurisdictions have laws against using hand held devices while driving but the normally law abiding folks just ignor it. I suspect your liability insurance carrier wouldn't be too happy to find out if one was in use in an accident. In my old age I pull off the road to change radio stations! Except on the most winding of roads around here I have the cruise control engaged too. I tend to continue to increase my speed as I go along otherwise. I'm lucky to be alive after that accident in '08 and if I hadn't been rescued by a super annuated Eagle Scout (no lie, he really is) I would never have survived. That accident was due to just a bit too much speed and a moment's inattention.

Just back from annual quilt retreat in Toccoa, GA having made some serious progress on DD's wedding quilt. The 2nd anniversay was this past August. I ate like a pig and the beasts are campaigning for our hike so I'd best get going here.

Jane in chilly Appalachia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home