Friday, November 4, 2011

checking in ...

Sara in FL - You and your Mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rosey P - We don't have as much trouble in our area with wood peckers, as we do the European Starlings. They'll make nice round holes on the side of a building, and build their nest inside the walls. Shouldn't your woodpeckers have migrated south by now?

Jane in NC - the Hardie plank siding is supposed to be the best. It's been quite popular in our area.

Martha Stewart I am NOT. Have you ever baked a cake, two 9 x 13 size cake layers, and completely forgotten to add the flour? And realized it only after the cake was half-baked? {raises hand....} Aaack!!!
This isn't my first cake-baking blooper. Some thirty years ago, I baked a cake from a CAKE MIX and after it came out of the oven looking rather strange, I realized I forgot to add the eggs. To a cake mix. How sad is that?! LOL
I am always in awe of caterers, wondering just how they do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home