Saturday, November 5, 2011

GOOD DAY FOR A LAUGH

ROSEY & DORIS thanks for the day brightener. Doris, the incident thirty years ago should serve to assure you that the flourless cake is not a sign of creeping dementia. Same goes for Rosey. My doc, about fifteen years ago pointed out to me as I expressed concerns about my memory, that when I was sixteen I walked into roooms and couldn't remember what I was there for. The difference between then and now is that I didn't worry about the implications back then.

Good time to read cooking fiascoes. I hope to get the college cookies made and packed for sending as I get ready to head out Monday to the annual quilt retreat in Toccoa, GA at the Baptist Conference center. I hope to make serious progress on a bed quilt I started there about three years ago in a class taught by Carol Britt. Carol is a great teacher by the way and very funny. You can mail order from her, especially a huge collection of batiks. Her shop is in Wytheville, VA and I always make a point of stopping there going to or from Rochester. Wytheville is at the intersection of I-81 and I-71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home