Friday, November 18, 2011

cell phones

After getting my haircut yesterday I went next door to Radio Shack and asked about hands-free devices. Bought DH one you attach to the visor of the car. I'm not sure how it works, if you put your cell phone into it, or what. Will make it his Christmas gift. The radio shack person said I could return it or exchange it if he didn't like it.
So, one Christmas gift down. Ordered a "winter car survival kit" for SIL. It has the space (mylar) blankets, energy bars, a reflective triangle, tow rope,flash light, and other things in it. He already spun out once during the first snow of N. D.
Treating myself to a pedicure today. It is very windy here and temp. dropping.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2011 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Uh oh. I never knew that Mary Jo's had a web site. I'm a gonner.

For those of you who don't know about Mary Jo's in Gastonia NC it's definitely worth a visit if you are ever in the southeast. There are several goup trips down there from my guild a year. I promised myself several years ago to refrain from buying until I completed some of my UFOs. Needless to say I have failed to meet that goal in both respects. I met a lady in a JoAnn's in Marietta OH some years ago who, when she heard that I live in NC, asked me if I'd ever heard of Mary Jo's. One also needs to check Miller's Dry Goods in Charm OH for quilt fabric. BARGAIN CITY!! It's been some years since I've been there but they don't sell drapery fabric, but, oh, the quilt fabric.

Jane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home