Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Home Dec Fabrics, Thanksgiving, etc.

Sara in FL - Calico Corners and Hancock's in Paducah are expensive, when it comes to Home Dec. fabric prices. JoAnn's Home Dec fabric is expensive, also, unless you have a coupon or catch it on sale. Here is a link to a site that has much more reasonable prices. I ordered from them a year ago and was very satisifed with the prices service:
http://www.housefabric.com/
HouseFabric.com
You might like their Tommy Bahama selection - island flavor without being outright "beachy".

I took a class at my sewing machine dealer on placemats last week. I was amazed over how easy and fun it was! Now I'm busy making some more with Xmas/winter fabric for gifts.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our U.S. BB Chat ladies. :-) I'll be making three different dishes today that will be carried to my sister's house tomorrow. NO cake will be baked, so I don't have to worry about forgetting the flour. (LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home