Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Wishes to all

Hi my friends, nearly time for the white haired gentleman to come, I don't think my 3 1/2 year old DGD will make it she is so excited.LOL I have finished my baking and all shopping and now to relax. I had Fran from South Australia staying for a couple of nights. Both she and her DH are so much fun, we laughed a lot, unfortunately the weather was wet and cold, they are used to about 10 degrees warmer than us and it was really cold. Things have now warmed up and they would have loved this sun over the last few days. I will be going to my oldest son's for the day and taking the usual food, I do dessert and fruit mince pies. No kittens so far they will be coming in the new year, Gus is not amused and the cat will leave home again. Not much quilting right now I am trying to declutter and I think I am winning. my plan is to sew a little every day.
I have been reading about different problems some of you are having ,just wish I was near enough to help, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep warm my friends, Hugs Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home