Wednesday, August 17, 2011

new post

is the one.I have no trouble posting, just have to try to have something to say . I never sign out and just click on new post. I also still have my old email addy up there but am too scared to change it . I have a saying "if it's not broken don't change it"My email is now quilter123@ihug.co.nz. My kids idea to have that not mine. Cold here didn't want to get up today, we didn't get snow but most of the country did. I haven't heard from Marion recently , snowed in my friend ?I was very envious of the photos of the skiers, then remembered just how cold it is on the mountain when the wind blows.Brrr Kathi, love the dogs, our lab used to dive for stones,and just loved the water, the idiot we have now hates it, water is the worst thing to happen to him.Bath time is a whole long story and would take much too long to tell.Hugs from a very cold Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home