Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blog spot

Jill, could you make that a live link on the board. I can't access your photos. I've upgraded to Windows 8 and still learning my way around it but I'm told that my Dell is very basic and I can't access some things because it's not in the system.

Welcome back, Fran. Tell me: are you tired? Were you tired? That's one heck of a lot of traveling. NZ will be a piece of cake compared to this recent trip. Is it hard to settle back down into normal life?

The question has been asked: Is Annie in obed class? She had her first exposure last week. Another this week. She's also being trained at home. Chicken weiners do the trick.

Rosey

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2011 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Rosey, I wasn't able to create a live link. I tried repeatedly, unsuccessfully. I did make sure that
cut & paste worked & was able to do that no problem.
I'll check with my techie(DH)
& see what we can do.
Also if you go to webshots & do a search for me- easystitches my
albums will come up

 
At July 10, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

oops, Rosey, I also wanted to give my opinion on chewing(we will all have them, tee hee)
I believe that the more a dog chews the more it will want to chew. We use toys for games but don't allow dogs to just lay & chew on their toys(I know it sounds mean) but after a while they lose interest in chewing which only wears teeth down good toys or not. My dentist has never suggested that I chew on things to remove plaque he suggests a tooth brush & floss. (aren't I snippy)
Being in the "biz" I see too many dogs with stubby damaged teeth not to mention the things that get stuck in tummies & guts..& cost thousands to remove.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home