Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday afternoon

Grace, your work is stunning. My colours. Congratulations on such a beautiful quilted piece. If you are down this way again, might you stop in for a p*tty break and bring it with you?

Doris, Louise Penny has another book coming out, her sixth, I believe, at the end of August and is writing her seventh. I love her writing and I'm glad you are enjoying it as well.

And as to Miss AnnieBelle, who, if left to her own devices, would no doubt have my Capel rugs digested in the kitchen, the wood furniture gnawed in the familyroom and anything else that strikes her fancy. This afternoon, she has managed to chew through an upholstered chair which does need recovering. It will have to be done sooner than later, now. She starts her first kennel club training class tonight. That should prove interesting. My beloved Ceilidh was very passive compared to Annie. And, I think she came with better manners than Miss AnnieBelle, who is, by anyone's terms, a hooligan.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home