Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our Canada Day July 1st



Sara, I loved reading about your red, white and blue feast. Your Independence Day falls on Monday and our Canada Day celebrations happened Friday with a visit from Prince William and wife, Katherine, the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge. She's gorgeous and he's no slouch to look at either. Lest I be accused of being a royalist, I am, even though I've read Kitty Kelly's book on The Royals. The Brits know how to put on a good show and I admit to enjoying it all.


Very hot, very humid here in Southern Ontario and we're tracking a storm coming from the west which will hopefully cool things down a bit.


I think the new pup will grow up thinking her name is Annie-OFF.


Rosey

1 Comments:

At July 3, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

I did see on the news that Kate and the handsome husband were in Canada, but didn't realize it was Canada day.
So-what are the Canada day traditions?
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home