Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lee Greenwood's song

OK, I know this is the World Wide quilting page, but happy birthday USA. I love the Lee Greenwood song, "I'm Proud to be an American" -guess you can Google the song if you are not familiar with it.
Yesterday I bought a watermelon-grown in Georgia, blueberries grown in Fla. and today am going to get some yogurt--red,white, and blue. Going to a 4th of July fireworks party on the banks of the river on Monday night. Some places are having their fireworks tonight, since it is Sat. and some on Monday. I'm sure the dogs will hate both! I did buy a Thunder Shirt for 1 doggie who is afraid of loud noises. So far it seems to be working.
Thursday decided I needed quilt therapy, so paid $5.00 to sit and sew at the one local shop close to me. Met lots of fun ladies, did a bit of quilting, and looked around. They opened the Christmas fabric room that afternoon, for those wanting to do Christmas projects. One lady even dressed up in an elf costume! It was good to "talk quilt" with like minded people.
So, happy quilting, happy 4th.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home