Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just today finished reading . . .

… Louise Penny's second book "A Fatal Grace." I enjoyed 'Still Life' and 'Fatal Grace' is even better. Once I plow through the current stack of books waiting to be read, I'll buy the next book in her series, "The Cruelest Month".
Wishing a belated happy Canada Day to our neighbors up north, and happy July 4th to my compatriots. :o)
JANE IN NC - That AQS show in Knoxville crept up on me before I realized, and I've already got plans for that weekend. I'm so sorry I'll miss it. This is the last year in Knoxville, too. Next year, it goes to Grand Rapids, Michigan for three years, according to the AQS web site.
ROSEY P - LOL at Annie-OFF. Been there, done that with ours, too. Usually it's Sophie-NO.

The kids were over for supper tonight, and brought the grand-dog 'Belle.' She's a walking disaster. mess. Well, not really, but . . . she drinks water, then lets her tongue loll out of her mouth and a stream of drool or unswallowed water cascades down to our wood floors. Ugh…. That's what 55 lbs of LabraMutt will get you. Aaaaack@!

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

I was disappointed in the Louise Penny-I believe "Cruelest Month" I think that is the one where they are hiding Easter eggs.
Anyway, it seems that all spring and "Easter" mean is eggs and chocolate. She is clueless about what Easter really is, as are many in today's society.
OK, enough of that!
Happy 4th.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home