Monday, July 4, 2011

Okay, I am back again.



What a great weekend it has been. A little warm, but winter is so long and cold, so I won't whine too much.



Went to Fire men's games on Friday and we laughed ourselves silly. So much fun.



We just have small town volunteer depts, but these guys are great. Saw some fireworks on Friday night and had a big bonfire going. Shared it with the jet sized mosquitoes. Can you tell I have not been outside much after dusk.



I finished my New York Roundabout and tried my MQ also. Not going to enter it in any contest so I am happy with it. These really are mot the colour of my choice as I will do another in brighter colour. This was a kit. My first try. Here's a picture



Have a great week. Love the comments on the books. will be looking for some of them



Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home