Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sisters

Just a quickie to post a link to my Sisters pictures and to say that after all
these years I finally got to hug Kathi! So funny that we had not met in person even though
we have know each other soooo long & have both been to retreats.
We missed Mary, don't know if she changed her plans or got delayed.
Sisters was wonderful as always. It was even cooler than usual (mid 80's)
The first 5 pictures are Kathi's wonderful quilts. They were awesome!
They will still be on the road a bit & I'm so lucky to have gotten to meet them!
Fran your trip sounds grand.
PS:I don't really take time to compose these shots, there are too many people trying to do the same, so you hurry your photos.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/580509682dCcpcW

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Thanks for posting your pictures, Jill. I'm especially grateful as I missed going to Sisters that Saturday. I was ill that day and couldn't make the show. :-( All well now, tho. I was very sorry to miss meeting with those who made it!
They've started a new thing of showing a very few quilts on Sunday too. One reason I love the Sisters Show is they continually tweak and strive to improve the show.
Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home