Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HUH?

I tried three times to edit the foregoing post inserting paragraph spacing where it belongs and when I post the corrected version the corrections are gone and it all comes out as originally published. I give up. Is Eric pressed for space or something? Oh well, I'm enough of a grammar snob (can't spell worth a damn though) that I want folks to know that I know the difference. I turned off the generator last night and slept well despite not having the CPAP but who knows? No one around her complained about my snoring. We'll see how sleepy I get during the day. The house was in mid 50sF when I got up. It was just at freezing outdoors. I turned on the generator and the gas log so it's quite comfortable now. That gas log is one of the smarter purchases of my life. Jane PS Let us see if there is a paragraph break in the published post which is in my draft. I just inserted some gibberish and spell check isn't working either. Now I'm REALLY in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home