Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quilts for N.Z?

I confess I'm a bit slow. Shortly after the Christ Church earthquakes there were links to where we could donate a quilt for N.Z. Would someone please post that again?
After finishing up both bathrooms (BIG snoopy dance) I'm going through unfinished things in the quilty space. I had started a red, white and blue one, have top finished, and have polar fleece that I was going to put on the back. The blocks are 10" x 6" bricks, no USA stuff printed on it, or flags, just colors of R,W & B.
Would like to send this to the relief effort within the next month, as I know it is going into winter down under.
Put off visiting my Mom for a few more days, need to get my own house in order, and give my brother and sis-in-law some private time. May drive down on Mon or Tues. of next week.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home