Sunday, March 27, 2011

Colour



And to my American friends, color. I think this is one reason we all quilt. We'd never work in black and white for long, would we.


This photograph is from Jon Katz's blog today. It is the only blog I read on a daily basis as he has a great gift with his still photographs. Out here in the country, downloading videos takes so much time, I don't bother with them but his stills are often very interesting.


Doris, that Sophie is just adorable and very photogenic.


Bitterly cold here in Southern Ontario today and the wind was high. My sinus infection has finally departed, after two months but I'll touch wood on that. The wind today literally took my breath away given that I do experience mild asthma.


It's after ten pm and it's time for bed.


Rosey

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Wow ! What a beautiful splash of colour. Thanks ROsey. A great start to my day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home