Saturday, April 2, 2011

Quilts for Christchurch

We have sent our extra quilts and are making more . We had a sewing day on sat. and sewed like crazy. So much more seems to happen when you are in a group. Lots of chat but plenty of sewing. I also loved the extra hour but someone forgot to tell the kitts. They are becoming so vocal, I do wish I could home these two, they are now 6 months and full of life and jollity. The homes seem to have stopped coming , all the foster mums have been left with kitts, apparently I am lucky I only have two. Love the photos, it really makes a difference to the blog. Love the scenery and the pets , Kathi's mountains are fantastic. I am baking my little heart out, a 3 year old's birthday tomorrow and certain goodies have been requested, including shortbread, that one surprised me. I will be a Nana again in Sept. Cara is very excited just wait and we will see . It is 4pm and getting cool must go and shut some windows before the house cools too much. Hugs to all , Bee in NZ

1 Comments:

At April 3, 2011 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Bee-I decided to go ahead and give the one I was working on to the Quilts of Valor project.
If you can tell me where to send another, or maybe your address, I'll get to work on one.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home