Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hi from So. Fla.

It's a beautiful day here. The storm that his Doris and Jane went through Fla. on Tues. There were some tornado warnings, lots of black skys, and about 1 hr. of heavy rain. I finally heard the wind chimes on my Mom's front porch chiming! I was not prepared for all the heavy traffic in so. fla. I thought most of the snow birds had flown home, but guess not. I did go to the local quilt store (Buttonwood's) between Lake worth and Greenacres yesterday. I brought the old quilt top with me to show my Mom, and bought some pink check-calico type for the back. Sometime I'll repair it and get it put together. This was the suggestion of the quilt assoc. people. That way it will be somewhat preserved for the future generations. DH wants me to drive back home today, so I'll leave here about 10:30ish. Have to go visit the local chocolate shop to get Easter eggs (chocolate) for DH. This was our tradition when we lived here. I'm also going to a local plant nursery to see the cost of some large teracotta pots. I think they may be cheaper here than at home. Sara in fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home