Monday, April 11, 2011

Hi from a fantastic NZ.,S

the weather here is wonderful for this time of the year, still in short sleeved blouses and only a sheet on the bed at night. It will cool down soon but I am enjoying breakfast on the deck as long as I can.Still have 2 kitts getting so much bigger and so busy, Jemima caught a bird today, not impressed but I had been told to press my fingers in her throat and as they try to take breath of air they let the bird go. It worked and the sparrow flew away .Now to stop my cat bringing worms inside.!!!! I am going to a quilt session at the beginning of next month and a friend is going to show us the American Beauty block. I have made it before but as she is an award winning quilter I hope she has some new way to make it. I have done quite a bit of foundation piecing, that doesn't look right but my spell check won't let me put anything else. I want make a quilt with similar blocks and have a lot of batiks to use , I already have the pattern but just can't remember the name of it. If I can make this one I can take my Christmas quilt down after at least 3 years. Cheers for now look after yourselves and take care, Bee in NZ. PS Sara I haven't forgotten the address next week. Bee.

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2011 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Thanks Bee!
No rush.
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home