Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cold in Fla also

Burrr. . . . It was 82 on Monday, and about 36 last night. Lots of wind for about 48 hrs. and cooler weather. The sun is out, so that makes all the difference. It is a windy 50 out there now. My DH and his college friend are going to play golf today, then drive up to Charlotte, N.C. for the Fla. State-Va. Tech game on Saturday. They have their heavy gloves, coats, etc. out to take with them. DH's heavy coat had a hood on it also.

I wouldn't be able to take the gray sky for months at a time. Virginia was that way when I was growning up there. Maybe that was responsible for depression starting for me. So thankful for sunny skys.

Jane in N. C. did you get any of the flooding and storms that went your way? Hope nobody got flooded out.

Since DH and friend just drove off, I'm going to finish up the fleece jacket I've been making. (The quilty room doubles as the guest room) Tonight is our quilt guild Christmas party, so want to be able to show it.

After I do the hem in the jacket I'll make a heart block to send to N.Z.

While DH is gone over the next few days I plan to get all the decorating done, except the tree. He took the rubbermaid bins out of the attic just now.
OK, that's about it for me! Hot tea with O.J. is my drink of choice in cold weather. Going to microwave another cupa.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home