Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh, my aching back

OK, I've got to see the chiro. Dr. this afternoon. Too much time in front of the sewing machine.
The college student that was supposed to come over this AM overslept (Duh) and we didn't connect by phone until about 10:00 AM.. By that time the sinuses, neck and back were in kinks, so just forgot about sewing for today.
I did get some skirts cut out yesterday, did cut out the lining fabric just now. If she shows tomorrow at 2:PM I'll have it all set for her to zip up the side seams of some little skirts. If she doesn't show, I'll do it myself.
Even though the play director wanted these all done by last Thurs., others have said--we are volunteers, and get it done on my own time schedule. I'll do my level best without any more stress to the sinuses and back, etc. Don't know if it is a low-pressure front, the fuzz from the fabric, the position of sitting, or all of the above.
Going to spend 30 min. with my warmy things on the face and neck before driving over to the chiro.
Thankfully I now have a new car insurance co. as Allstate cancelled us without our knowing it. DH set up the payment on the computer for auto pay, and it didn't go in in time. I was driving about with no insurance for 3 weeks. So glad there were no accidents in that time.
We are now with a local agent, and have Travelers. State Farm, who we had a year ago, is pulling out of Fla. with homeowners ins, so we got someone else, then changed the car also. They said we could stay with them for the car, but the rates had gone up a lot.
Think all is OK on that front.
Sara in Fla. who feels like a pretzel

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Ouch ... I hope you can get into the chiropractor's office quickly. Cutting, sewing, ironing,,, all are bad triggers for my degenerating neck and the pain can be awful until the chiro straightens me out. Most days, I remember to stand properly, which looks odd to most people, but once I crane my neck & head forward, I
am
in
trouble.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home