Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm outta here !

Off to Auckland tomorrow to stay with the family. DGD is off to some cycle races with her parents and we will look after the boys. It will be lovely to see them all again. We haven't been up there since May.

Sara, what a busy time you are having with the costumes. Be sure to post a photo or two, when they are finished.

Kathi, sounds as if you've had a fun few days. Quilters are such good company aren't they ?

No wonder we haven't heard much from Jane lately ! Those two black and white (and very lucky ) dogs, look as if they would tire anybody !

and Fran... I didn't realize that your surgery was scheduled for this month. I hope the recovery is going well . If I had your phone number I would give you a call... You've surprised and delighted me twice, by phoning here. If you email me your number, I'll phone when we return from Auckland.

Hope it's warmer in Auckland. I remember going up this time last year and packing summer clothes... Today I've been packing the winter woollies, there's a cold wind here and it's hard to believe that it may be warmer up there...

Take care,
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home