Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Irene, I think you may hide your light

under the guise of a quilter when your training may be elsewhere. Thank you for the suggestion but I'm wondering if heating the pan up more might have led to some sort of 'sausage' explosion?? I don't like the teflon covered pans anyway. This came with my set of pans that I purchased few years ago after I'd burned the bottom out of my former ones by forgetting that I had eggs on to hardboil numerous times. Those explode too aside from burning the bottoms out of the pots. I have a friend who checks her church's flea market sale every year for me for the old electric fry pans and they are like old workhorses to me...they work well and the old ones aren't covered in teflon.

What an adventure just getting breakfast out for B&B guests. At least they were good sports about it all.

Rosey

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2010 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Rosie,
I have "waterless" pots. Purchased in the early 70's. I love them. But if you turn off the heat without removing the lid the vacuum created makes it impossible to remove said lid. Fortunately, the demo mentioned that and the remedy (add heat) "stuck".

 
At August 24, 2010 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Rosey, sorry. I know better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home