Monday, August 23, 2010

Frying pans

Sounds like an ordeal to me. Glad you threw that thing away.
Get yourself a cast iron frying pan. They never warp, heat evenly, and will last for years.
Lodge is a good brand, can be bought in a Wal-Mart. If you want to get fancy Emeril has a line out.
Doing laundry after 2 and 1/2 days at Daytona beach. Very hot, late afternoon thunder storms, quite a lightning display.
DH wanted to drive over to Orland to the Florida mall on Sat. Yuck. Everybody and their brother were there for school stuff, etc. It was quite a collection of people, from teens in skimpy, tight clothes to a woman in full black burka. After seeing myself in the 3 way mirror of a dressing room, it's back to the exercise and salads for me. Double yuck for 3 way mirrors.
JANE-I won't be there for the quilt show, but would love to be up there now. The humidity is zaping my energy. I pulled weeds for 30 min. this morning and thought I would melt. The sweat was running in my eyes, so desided to call it quits.
I understand there is a new tropical storme out in the Atlantic, Danielle. I'll have to get on a weather site and check it out.
All for this Monday.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home