Tuesday, August 10, 2010

early mornings

Marion in NZ - 5 a.m. was bad enough, but Atlanta is on a different (earlier) time zone from us. When it was 5 a.m. in Atlanta, it was really 4 a.m. here at home. The week before the trip, we were in Scottsdale, AZ, which is 2 hours *behind* the time zone here.

My body clock was worn out when I got home from Atlanta on Sunday night. I woke up during the night, to go to the bathroom, and in my half-awake state I thought I was at our son's house, and I nearly hurt myself getting out of the bed. Well, that woke me up and I got myself re-oriented immediately. ;o)

BTW, remember the good old days when we were in college and "pulled an all-nighter" meant staying up all night to party or study for an exam? Nowadays, at our advanced AARP age, 'pulling an all nighter' means sleeping ALL night long, and not having to wake up and go to the bathroom. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home