Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Various things

Bee, I am so sorry for your loss. As others have said, words just don't do it well, but you are in our thoughts and prayers here.

Rosey, I know it's so hard. I don't think your neighbor meant ill will, he probably was trying to see something positive about the ten years. There's been a few times when I've been that stupid (for want of a better adjective) and it just comes out wrong when it is said. Story of my life..whatever I say is taken just the opposite of what I meant. I'm sorry your doggy is sick--it breaks my heart, too. ((Hugs)).

Doris, buying property in Florida these days is the cheap part. The expensive part is the taxes and insurance. A cousin found a great home on Merritt Island, but the taxes and insurance alone were over a thousand dollars a month. Thank God we moved to Tennessee and there's no looking back. The Florida we once knew is gone forever. (I lived there from 1946 to 1996). Such is life, I guess.

If y'all get a chance, look at my query on the regular BB about batting and give me your thoughts. Thanks. Hugs to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home