Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blog posting changeover

Lavinia, you're right. I've known this young fellow since he was about six years old. He didn't mean anything by his comment; it was just his opinion. Most people speak from their own experience and I think he had a bad one with his bunny, once. Doesn't trust vets either; thinks they charge too much and run the bill up. I can't argue that but it's usually for a very good reason. The cost of taking Ceilidh to our teaching hospital last week would send me to Scotland, twice over. But I'll never have another Ceilidh. She's worth it.

I wonder if Eric will let us know how to handle the blog switch as well.

It's interesting the number of people who are on the forum here and don't post.

A cold front came through last night and it went down to 1C but the sun is out; it's very windy; otherwise a lovely day here in southern Ontario.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home