Monday, October 5, 2009

My sister's stash

Hello,
My sister recently passed away after battling lung cancer for two years. Her daughter is keeping most of my sister's stash but has requested that I share some with other quilters. I've got various pieces of cotton, some fabrics that might work for applique, small pieces for scrap or applique, etc. If you could use a bit of fabric for charity projects please contact me direct at dolphinquilter at hotmail dot com

Raeann in Missouri - I tried to contact you direct but the email I have is no longer in service. If you'd like some of this fabric, please contact me. Thanks. :-)

Hugz, Mary in Oregon

4 Comments:

At October 5, 2009 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Oh Mary, I'm so very very sorry about
your sister, how sad. I wish I could give you the biggest hug.
That's a wonderful gesture for your niece to want to share her treasured stash. Your in my prayers.

 
At October 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Thanks, Jill. My sister was a very talanted quilter. She did a lot of applique and came up with her own designs for wall hangings, etc. She'll be missed.
Hugz, Mary

 
At October 7, 2009 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Mary, I am so sorry for your loss. How kind of your niece to do that. ((Hugs)). Lavinia-Tn

 
At October 7, 2009 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Thank you, Lavina. Yes, I was pleased that my sister's giving nature has been passed on to my niece. :-)
Hugz, Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home