Friday, October 2, 2009

Time to Check in.

Hi all! I am so enjoying all the chatter and catching up here. It is only fair that I also participate . I have been piecing, piecing, piecing and loving it. I made 5 table runners with a Hawaiian theme for the kids for Christmas. I am now making a Christmas themed quilt from a kit my DQF gave me for my birthday in August. When that is done, I will take 5 quilts to my machine quilter - hooray. Recently I designed and pieced a baby quilt from fabrics by a new designer, http://cicadadaydream.blogspot.com/, for Henry Glass. If I am lucky - and not forgetful - I will post a picture.
On a less positive note, I am searching for cause(s) of blood in the urine with the help of my doctors. You know, that one step at a time to eliminate what it is not. If you would be so kind, keep me in your thoughts while we resolve this.

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Laura, I'll be thinking of you and hoping you and the medical people quickly determine what the problem might be.
Sending hugz,
Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home