Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wool sox

It's 12:36 a.m. and one of our Aussies has a tummy upset. I'm up with her at the moment, poor wee thing. She's upset with herself and scared; I'm worried about her. I threw the Pepto Bismal out five years ago. Will have to get another bottle tomorrow. The vet recommends this for diarhea in dogs. I'll have to close her off in a safe place in the mud room and try to get some sleep myself or I won't be fit for anything come morning.

It's turned very cold here tonight as well, Kathi. Heather is north of us by some four or five hours, perhaps more, Heather and I can imagine if we're cold down here in the banana belt of Southern Ontario, you must be cold up there in T.Bay. I used to wear kid mohair sox; now I wear alpaca wool sox, primarily because I have access to them twice a year with their events being held five minutes from here. Dressing for winter isn't something I want to think of on October 1st.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home