Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another one heard from

Okay, okay, I too am getting the message. I read a couple of times a week, but post very infrequently as I never have very much to say. Not much new in this corner of the world - still working, still knitting. Need to box up some of the children's sweaters and get them mailed to the distributor before cold weather and the holiday madness set in.

My friend Celia has retired, but is back working part-time in our geographic applications division concentrating on the island area territories of the US for the upcoming census next spring. Both of us keep busy at work, so I don't see her very often. We park near each other, but have different coming-and-going times, so I actually see her car more frequently than I see her - at least I know she's around.

Not much quilty going on either, although I'm finishing up the blocks for a block-of-the-birthday-month effort by my virtual red-hat group. Each member posted her choice for a block pattern on her birthday month, and each of us choosing to do so are making the blocks in our choice of colors. Mine are black and white with a touch of rainbow color in at leat one patch in each block. Maybe when I perfect how to post pictures, I let you see some of the blocks. Like Rosey, I'm greatly computer-challenged, even though my vocation is programming - yeah, now that really makes sense.

Y'all have a great day now. Marie in Maryland

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2009 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Marie:
Do you sell your sweaters? If you are boxing them up to send to distributors, who, where? I may be interested in buying some for the grand boys, since they will soon be off to the cold north land.
Sara in Fla. sashauer at comcast dot net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home