Thursday, June 11, 2009

Long arm quilting, etc

I finally got my body to drive to the long arm quilter person's house to pick up my DD's quilt. She did a good job--well make that a great job. Since the fabric had cabbage roses in it she quilted cabbage roses all over.
She matched the light pink color of one of the fabrics, and it was great. Esp. looked good on the back.
The woman who has been helping me for several years with ironing my DH's shirts has developed lung cancer. She is currently in hospital having PET tests and other tests. This is a woman who had a hard life of drugs, breast cancer, etc. in her past. We are hoping for the best.
DD and DSIL are getting mixed up with a dangerous person who is representing himself as a minister. The whole thing screams "Cult" to me, but they don't see it. Tonight the min. of their church is supposed to meet with them --so good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.
My SIL has been unhappy with his job situation for several years, but selling everything you own, moving to another state to "help" start a ministry, etc. is not the way to go. Gosh, just when they are grown and have kids of their own you think you can relax.
Never a dull min. in Fla.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home