Tuesday, June 2, 2009

posting . . . twice in the same week

Joleen - I just today figured out that if I click on your photos, I get a larger size in my screen. WooHoooooo! It's been quite hot here (92 yesterday) and your garden photos make me feel much cooler, just looking at them.

SARA in FL - Good thing you got the DH's hand checked out. Perhaps he's well on the way to getting healed, since the injury happened so long ago. The brace should help.

This 'n' that --- DH heard from a business associate/friend of his via email today (I've met the fellow and his wife - nice people). The man's sister and her husband were on the flight from Brazil to France that went disappeared/crashed in the ocean. So sad. We just never know how a tragedy will touch our lives, even foreign ones so far away.

Sophie started her dog obedience training last Friday. We have to do homework, twice a day, 15 - 20 minutes per session. Some sessions are better than others. Ack. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. (LOL)

Hugs to everyone!

Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home